- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- block of extra firm tofu into 6 long slices
- olive oil
- Slice block of extra firm tofu into 6 long slices (about half to 3/4inch thick)
- Put some breadcrumbs and a little parmesan cheese in a bowl, coat the tofu with the breadcrumb mixture
- fry in a tablespoon or two of olive oil a few minutes on each side.
- Serve with pasta and pasta sauce, top w/ more parmesan.
NotesI just tried this for the first time and it came out pretty good just making it up as i go. i only used half a block of Tofu - i made something else w/ my other half.
I tried the tip of freezing and then defrosting the tofu before using it that i read on here somewhere. I'm not sure how much of a difference I noticed but you can try that or not!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More