- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 (7-ounce) package baked tofu, crumbled into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons seedless raisins
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- Put mayonnaise and chutney into a medium bowl and stir to combine. Add tofu, raisins and green onions and fold gently just until combined. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
NotesThis is a delicious vegan alternative to tuna or chicken salad. Use it as a sandwich filling or dip for crackers or pieces of warm naan.
Per serving (about 3oz/89g-wt.): 200 calories (100 from fat), 11g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 11g total carbohydrate (2g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 16g protein