- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh
- ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package extra- firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 1 cup finely shredded red
- 2 tablespoons chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the chili sauce, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Place tofu in the mixture, and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Immerse the snow peas in the boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then immerse in a a bowl of cold water.
- Drain, and set aside.
- Toss the peas, carrots, cabbage, and peanuts with the tofu and marinade to serve.
Notes"Marinated tofu, blanched snow peas, carrots, cabbage, and peanuts are tossed together in this delicious Asian-style salad."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More