- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh
- ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package extra- firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 1 cup finely shredded red
- 2 tablespoons chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the chili sauce, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Place tofu in the mixture, and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Immerse the snow peas in the boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then immerse in a a bowl of cold water.
- Drain, and set aside.
- Toss the peas, carrots, cabbage, and peanuts with the tofu and marinade to serve.
Notes"Marinated tofu, blanched snow peas, carrots, cabbage, and peanuts are tossed together in this delicious Asian-style salad."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More