- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups crumbled firm tofu
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/3 cps packaged angel hair slaw
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Coat with spray. Add carrots and onions; saute 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk and next 5 ingredients. Cook 30 seconds. Add tofu, cook 1 minute, stirring to coat. Remove from heat; cool. Warm tortillas and spoon about 1/2 cup tofu mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/3 cup angel hair slaw. Roll up. Cover and chill. Yield: 4 servings.
- (taken from Cooking Light)
50 Shades of Taste
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More