- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup shortening
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon water
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, cream together shortening and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla and water.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add, mixing well. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful on to baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Just in case they ever change the recipe on the package!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More