- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup shortening
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon water
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, cream together shortening and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla and water.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add, mixing well. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful on to baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Just in case they ever change the recipe on the package!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More