- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup shortening
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon water
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, cream together shortening and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla and water.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add, mixing well. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful on to baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Just in case they ever change the recipe on the package!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
MetroCooking DC 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More