- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- FOR TOPPING:
- COMBINE brown sugar, flour and butter in small bowl with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Stir in nuts and 1/2 cup morsels.
- FOR CAKE:
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Fold in remaining morsels. Spread into prepared baking pan; sprinkle with topping.
- BAKE 25 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The NourishFull Kitchen
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More