- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryToll House Pie Tarts (Based on the traditional Toll House Pie recipe from Nestle)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Layer two wontons into each muffin cup.
- Beat egg in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Using an ice cream scoop, spoon one scoop of the mixture into each wonton cup.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and cool before attempting to remove tarts from the muffin tin.