- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 1cup butter-melted-cooled
- 1cup semi-sweet choc.chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-9inch pie shell
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until foamy.
- Beat in flour,sugar & brown sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted butter.
- Stir in choc.chips & nuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More