- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 regular pie crust- not deep dish
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Melt butter then set aside.
- Beat two eggs in a mixing bowl until foamy(I beat with a whisk just well enough to see a few bubbles). Mix in sugars and flour.
- Slowly stir in butter and then chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- This pie freezes beautifully.
- Serve warm with ice cream. YUMMY!
This is such a simple pie and I am always asked for the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More