- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 regular pie crust- not deep dish
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Melt butter then set aside.
- Beat two eggs in a mixing bowl until foamy(I beat with a whisk just well enough to see a few bubbles). Mix in sugars and flour.
- Slowly stir in butter and then chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- This pie freezes beautifully.
- Serve warm with ice cream. YUMMY!
This is such a simple pie and I am always asked for the recipe.
GAES PTO Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More