- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup pasteurized orange juice
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325F., 10 minutes. Cool.
- Melt marshmallows with orange juice over low heat; stir occasionally until smooth. Chill until slightly thickened; mix until well blended.
- Combine softened cream cheese and flavoring, mixing on electric mixer until well
- blended. Add marshmallow mixture; mix well. Fold in whipped cream; pour over crust. Chill. Garnish with maraschino cherries and pecan halves, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More