- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup pasteurized orange juice
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325F., 10 minutes. Cool.
- Melt marshmallows with orange juice over low heat; stir occasionally until smooth. Chill until slightly thickened; mix until well blended.
- Combine softened cream cheese and flavoring, mixing on electric mixer until well
- blended. Add marshmallow mixture; mix well. Fold in whipped cream; pour over crust. Chill. Garnish with maraschino cherries and pecan halves, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Italy or BustSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More