- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryReal Simple 2007
- 1 3 ½ lb rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ½ sm red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c tomatillo sauce
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ c pine nuts, toasted
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets and steamed
- 4 pieces flat bread or tortillas, warmed
- 2 avocados, one diced, one sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, onion, tomatillo sauce, tomatoes and pine nuts. Add the steamed broccoli and toss. Divide the chicken mixture among the flat bread or tortillas, top w/ diced avocado, and roll up. Serve with the remaining avocado and lime wedges.
- I used black beans instead of chicken, and added a few dashes of cumin and sprinkled lime juice liberally. Yummy!