- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 semi-ripe mango, peeled and seeded, plus 1 semi-ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and small diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 10 medium sized tomatillos peeled, washed, and diced finely
- 1 medium ripe tomato, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Begin by peeling 1 of the mangos removing all the flesh possible and discarding the seed. Place the mango pieces in a blender with jalapeno, lime juice and orange juice. Blend until smooth and place in large bowl.
- Meanwhile peel and remove flesh from the remaining mango and finely dice.
- To finish the salsa, add the tomatillos, tomato, red onion, cilantro, and the diced mango all to the pureed mango mixture season with salt and pepper.
Notesriquisima con pollo, pescado, camarones mmm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More