- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstoryriquisima con pollo, pescado, camarones mmm
- 1 semi-ripe mango, peeled and seeded, plus 1 semi-ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and small diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 10 medium sized tomatillos peeled, washed, and diced finely
- 1 medium ripe tomato, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Begin by peeling 1 of the mangos removing all the flesh possible and discarding the seed. Place the mango pieces in a blender with jalapeno, lime juice and orange juice. Blend until smooth and place in large bowl.
- Meanwhile peel and remove flesh from the remaining mango and finely dice.
- To finish the salsa, add the tomatillos, tomato, red onion, cilantro, and the diced mango all to the pureed mango mixture season with salt and pepper.