- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 semi-ripe mango, peeled and seeded, plus 1 semi-ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and small diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 10 medium sized tomatillos peeled, washed, and diced finely
- 1 medium ripe tomato, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Begin by peeling 1 of the mangos removing all the flesh possible and discarding the seed. Place the mango pieces in a blender with jalapeno, lime juice and orange juice. Blend until smooth and place in large bowl.
- Meanwhile peel and remove flesh from the remaining mango and finely dice.
- To finish the salsa, add the tomatillos, tomato, red onion, cilantro, and the diced mango all to the pureed mango mixture season with salt and pepper.
Notesriquisima con pollo, pescado, camarones mmm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More