- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 hot or polish sausage cooked and sliced
- 1 1/2 c. cooked white rice
- 1 can Del Monte Chunky Garlic and herb Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 chicken thighs, cooked, shinned, boned and cubed.
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- In a pot bring broth and 2 cups water to a boil: add sausage, rice, and chicken. Add everything else. Cover and cook on med heat for 10 min. or until heated through.
NotesI make this the night after I bake chicken for dinner. I cook extra chicken, extra rice, and I through a few polish sausage links to bake with the chicken. Then I put it in the fridge till next night.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More