- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryIt's summer, it's hot, I don't feel like cooking, and then... And then I found this simple and quick recipe, had everything in my fridge and assembled a delicious salad for my and my husband's meatless dinner. We truly loved it.
Just a note, the recipe called for Kalamata olives, but I had only green olives. So I guess you can pick your favourite ones. And, unfortunately, my mint plant has dried completely while I was away, so I didn't have any to add to the salad.
- 2 big tomatoes
- 4 small zucchini
- 2 tblsp Kalamata olives
- 80 g feta cheese
- fresh mint leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Slice zucchini thinly, brush with oil and grill shortly in a grilling pan.
- Cut tomatoes into 1/5" slices and arrange on one large or on 4 smaller plates.
- Arrange zucchini over tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Mix feta cheese with chopped olives and place on top of zucchini.