- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2-cups Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1-cup Mayonnaise
- 2-Red Tomato's (sliced)
- 2 lbs Broccoli (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Layer Chopped Broccoli in a 9x13 glass dish.
- Evenly layer sliced tomato's over the broccoli.Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Mix together mayonnaise & Parmesan cheese and spread evenly over tomato's & broccoli.
- Bake in 350 degree oven approx. 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly and broccoli is fork tender.
NotesA friend of mine who Cater's, had to admit when I guessed the Right Ingredients!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More