- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2-cups Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1-cup Mayonnaise
- 2-Red Tomato's (sliced)
- 2 lbs Broccoli (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Layer Chopped Broccoli in a 9x13 glass dish.
- Evenly layer sliced tomato's over the broccoli.Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Mix together mayonnaise & Parmesan cheese and spread evenly over tomato's & broccoli.
- Bake in 350 degree oven approx. 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly and broccoli is fork tender.
NotesA friend of mine who Cater's, had to admit when I guessed the Right Ingredients!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More