- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2-cups Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1-cup Mayonnaise
- 2-Red Tomato's (sliced)
- 2 lbs Broccoli (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Layer Chopped Broccoli in a 9x13 glass dish.
- Evenly layer sliced tomato's over the broccoli.Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Mix together mayonnaise & Parmesan cheese and spread evenly over tomato's & broccoli.
- Bake in 350 degree oven approx. 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly and broccoli is fork tender.
NotesA friend of mine who Cater's, had to admit when I guessed the Right Ingredients!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Adventures in Cooking
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More