- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup yellow heirloom tomatoes chopped (Regular tomatoes can be used if you can not find yellow tomatoes)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup sweet mini peppers finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon key lime marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine tomatoes, shallots, garlic peppers, and cilantro in a bowl and stir together well.
- Add key lime marmalade to lime juice and stir until marmalade is well disoved in lime juice.
- Add salt to lime juice and mix well with salsa ingredients.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least one hour - longer will make it better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More