- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup yellow heirloom tomatoes chopped (Regular tomatoes can be used if you can not find yellow tomatoes)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup sweet mini peppers finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon key lime marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine tomatoes, shallots, garlic peppers, and cilantro in a bowl and stir together well.
- Add key lime marmalade to lime juice and stir until marmalade is well disoved in lime juice.
- Add salt to lime juice and mix well with salsa ingredients.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least one hour - longer will make it better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More