- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup yellow heirloom tomatoes chopped (Regular tomatoes can be used if you can not find yellow tomatoes)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup sweet mini peppers finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon key lime marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine tomatoes, shallots, garlic peppers, and cilantro in a bowl and stir together well.
- Add key lime marmalade to lime juice and stir until marmalade is well disoved in lime juice.
- Add salt to lime juice and mix well with salsa ingredients.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least one hour - longer will make it better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More