- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI made this last night as a side dish.It is real simple only two ingredients.
- 2 cans of condensed tomato soup (the small can, not family size)
- 1/2 of an 16oz jar of salsa
- 2 soup cans of water
- Mix the soup,salsa, and water togetter and heat til warm. Enjoy
- variations if you want to make this a main dish you can add any of the following meats.
- Cooked cubed chicken or turkey breast
- Browned ground turkey,or ground beef
- A couple Polish Dogs or Hotdogs
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More