- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons fat free plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (14oz.) artichoke hearts in water, drained, rinsed and halved
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped in bite size
- 1/2 cup julienned firm tofu (optional)
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber, chopped in bite size
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In blender combine lemon juice, cucumber, yogurt, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover and process until blended.
- In bowl combine artichokes, olives, tomatoes, tofu, onion, cucumber and Italian seasoning.
- Add dressing, and toss to coat.
- Adjust salt and paper.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
NotesThis is a real good salad to take to potlucks! I add cucumber to the salad part as well as the dressing, I also add Italian seasoning!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More