- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups seeded and coarsely chopped roma tomatoes (about 6 large tomatoes)
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves or dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Coarsely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1. In small bowl toss together KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal, Parmesan cheese and oil. Set aside.
2. In large bowl toss together tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, garlic, marjoram, salt and pepper. Spoon into 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cereal mixture. Tightly cover dish with foil.
3. Bake, covered, at 350º F for 35 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 350º F about 10 minutes more or until topping is crispy. Garnish with parsley (if desired).
Website Credit: http://www.all-bran.com/#/home