- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups seeded and coarsely chopped roma tomatoes (about 6 large tomatoes)
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves or dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Coarsely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1. In small bowl toss together KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal, Parmesan cheese and oil. Set aside.
- 2. In large bowl toss together tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, garlic, marjoram, salt and pepper. Spoon into 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cereal mixture. Tightly cover dish with foil.
- 3. Bake, covered, at 350º F for 35 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 350º F about 10 minutes more or until topping is crispy. Garnish with parsley (if desired).
NotesThis Italian-inspired casserole tastes great with broiled or grilled fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
culinary karmaSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More