- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Small tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tube--12 ounces--refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato, mayo, bacon, cheese, onion and basil--set aside.
- Split EACH biscuit into 3 layers; press each layer into an ungreased miniature muffin tin cup.
- Spoon tomato mixture into cups.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 mins or until golden brown. Serve warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More