- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Small tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tube--12 ounces--refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato, mayo, bacon, cheese, onion and basil--set aside.
- Split EACH biscuit into 3 layers; press each layer into an ungreased miniature muffin tin cup.
- Spoon tomato mixture into cups.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 mins or until golden brown. Serve warm
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More