- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 lb multi-grain pasta of your choice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cans Fire Roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teas. crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh Basil
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium size skillet. Add onion and cook 5-6 minutes until crisp tender, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes , crushed red pepper and minced garlic to onions and simmer another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta and return to pan. Add tomato mixture and basil, toss to coat. Add mozzarella cheese; mix lightly. Serve topped with parmesan.
NotesThis is a Kraft recipe that I tweaked. Simple & delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More