- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Grape tomatoes - cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- 1/4 small onion - sliced thin
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves - rolled and slivered - makes tiny ribbons
- black or red pepper to taste
- 1/2 C feta cheese - crumbled
- 3-4 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Toss tomato, onion, basil, pepper and cheese.
- Drizzle 3 tsp vinegar - toss well - taste...add more if needed
NotesA favorite side dish all year long...
And a very nice dish for potlucks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More