- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Grape tomatoes - cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- 1/4 small onion - sliced thin
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves - rolled and slivered - makes tiny ribbons
- black or red pepper to taste
- 1/2 C feta cheese - crumbled
- 3-4 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Toss tomato, onion, basil, pepper and cheese.
- Drizzle 3 tsp vinegar - toss well - taste...add more if needed
NotesA favorite side dish all year long...
And a very nice dish for potlucks.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More