- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Gruyere cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3-4 medium size tomatoes, sliced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 12-inch circle. Place on a large sprayed baking sheet. In a bowl, combine cheeses and basil. Spread cheese mixture evenly over dough, leaving a 2-3-inch border all around. Top with sliced tomatoes and salt and pepper. Fold the 2-3-inch border of dough up over filling, pleating as you work your way around the tart. Brush crust with olive oil and secure in a few spots with toothpicks if necessary. Bake at 325°F 35-40 minutes.
NotesGive your taste buds a lift with this unique, Italian-style tart using a delicious blend of Rhodes dinner rolls, cheeses, tomatoes, and spices.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More