- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Gruyere cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3-4 medium size tomatoes, sliced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 12-inch circle. Place on a large sprayed baking sheet. In a bowl, combine cheeses and basil. Spread cheese mixture evenly over dough, leaving a 2-3-inch border all around. Top with sliced tomatoes and salt and pepper. Fold the 2-3-inch border of dough up over filling, pleating as you work your way around the tart. Brush crust with olive oil and secure in a few spots with toothpicks if necessary. Bake at 325°F 35-40 minutes.
NotesGive your taste buds a lift with this unique, Italian-style tart using a delicious blend of Rhodes dinner rolls, cheeses, tomatoes, and spices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More