- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c. basil, chopped
- 2 Tbls. onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c. ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine tomato, basil, onion and garlic.
- Add cheese, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- If using over pasta, toss with hot pasta and serve immediately.
- For chicken, spoon over chicken breasts that have been pounded thin and bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
NotesGreat over pasta, chicken, or for bruscetta!