- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c. basil, chopped
- 2 Tbls. onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c. ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine tomato, basil, onion and garlic.
- Add cheese, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- If using over pasta, toss with hot pasta and serve immediately.
- For chicken, spoon over chicken breasts that have been pounded thin and bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
NotesGreat over pasta, chicken, or for bruscetta!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More