- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c. basil, chopped
- 2 Tbls. onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c. ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine tomato, basil, onion and garlic.
- Add cheese, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- If using over pasta, toss with hot pasta and serve immediately.
- For chicken, spoon over chicken breasts that have been pounded thin and bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
NotesGreat over pasta, chicken, or for bruscetta!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More