TOMATO BREAD WITH CHILE CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan.
- Stir together first eight ingredients.
- Drain the tomatoes into a measuring cup and add enough milk to the liquid to make 2/3 cup.
- Add the liquid, eggs and oil to the dry ingredients and stir to blend.
- Cut the tomatoes into large chunks and carefully fold into thebatter (it will be stiff).
- Spread into prepared pan, and bake for one hour.
- Makes one loaf.
- Spread cooled bread slices with Chile Cream Cheese Spread.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More