- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 hot or polish sausage cooked and sliced
- 1 1/2 c. cooked white rice
- 1 can Del Monte Chunky Garlic and herb Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 chicken thighs, cooked, shinned, boned and cubed.
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- In a pot bring broth and 2 cups water to a boil: add sausage, rice, and chicken. Add everything else. Cover and cook on med heat for 10 min. or until heated through.
NotesI make this the night after I bake chicken for dinner. I cook extra chicken, extra rice, and I through a few polish sausage links to bake with the chicken. Then I put it in the fridge till next night.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More