- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (29 ounces) of crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots.
- In a medium saucepan, place the tomatoes.
- Stir in sugar, vinegar and garam masala.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered stirring occasionally until nearly thick, 15-20 minutes.
- Add raisins and apricots, cook until thick about 10 minutes.
- Ladle into hot canning jars and process. Enjoy.
NotesThis is my traditional edible gift. I have been giving it away for years.
The chutney is good with vegetarian meals, and really gives hamburgers a lift.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More