- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 pound yellow tomatoes
- 1/2 pound cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Chop tomatoes and cucumbers into large diced pieces.
- Finely chop all herbs.
- Place in large bowl, mix in all other ingredients and chill at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, and taste.
- Adjust seasoning if needed, and serve
- Small balls of mozzarella can be added for added appeal
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More