- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 pound yellow tomatoes
- 1/2 pound cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Chop tomatoes and cucumbers into large diced pieces.
- Finely chop all herbs.
- Place in large bowl, mix in all other ingredients and chill at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, and taste.
- Adjust seasoning if needed, and serve
- Small balls of mozzarella can be added for added appeal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More