- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 pound yellow tomatoes
- 1/2 pound cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Chop tomatoes and cucumbers into large diced pieces.
- Finely chop all herbs.
- Place in large bowl, mix in all other ingredients and chill at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, and taste.
- Adjust seasoning if needed, and serve
- Small balls of mozzarella can be added for added appeal
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Naked MacaronSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More