TOMATO CUCUMBER HERB SALAD
- 1/2 pound Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 pound yellow tomatoes
- 1/2 pound cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Chop tomatoes and cucumbers into large diced pieces.
Finely chop all herbs.
Place in large bowl, mix in all other ingredients and chill at least 1 hour.
Remove from refrigerator, and taste.
Adjust seasoning if needed, and serve
Small balls of mozzarella can be added for added appeal