- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound tomatoes,chopped
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
NotesThis recipe can be served over rice, mild fish such as flounder, or with seasoned grilled chicken breasts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More