- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound tomatoes,chopped
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
NotesThis recipe can be served over rice, mild fish such as flounder, or with seasoned grilled chicken breasts.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More