- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly in dish.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, red pepper flakes, garlic and tomatoes in a bowl. Spoon into baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesAdapted from Cooking Light.
Per 1/4-cup serving: 77 calories; 5g fat (58 percent calories from fat); 2g saturated fat; 13mg cholesterol; 3g protein; 5g carbohydrate; 4g sugar; 0.5g fiber; 423mg sodium; 104mg calcium; 14mg potassium.