- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly in dish.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, red pepper flakes, garlic and tomatoes in a bowl. Spoon into baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesAdapted from Cooking Light.
Per 1/4-cup serving: 77 calories; 5g fat (58 percent calories from fat); 2g saturated fat; 13mg cholesterol; 3g protein; 5g carbohydrate; 4g sugar; 0.5g fiber; 423mg sodium; 104mg calcium; 14mg potassium.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More