- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly in dish.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, red pepper flakes, garlic and tomatoes in a bowl. Spoon into baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesAdapted from Cooking Light.
Per 1/4-cup serving: 77 calories; 5g fat (58 percent calories from fat); 2g saturated fat; 13mg cholesterol; 3g protein; 5g carbohydrate; 4g sugar; 0.5g fiber; 423mg sodium; 104mg calcium; 14mg potassium.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More