- Cooking Time: 45-50 minutes split up
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1-11 oz can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup shreddedfontina cheese
- 1 bulb garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a few leaves of fresh basil, shredded
- salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place pizza crust in cookie sheet or flat pan and bake for a few minutes(do not let it get brown)
Turn oven to 450 degrees. Cut tips of garlic bulb off and place in tin foil with a few tsps of extra virgin olive oil. Bake 30 minutes.
Slice tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste and leave to rest on paper towels for about 15 minutes.
Once garlic is ready, sqeeze pulp from bulb and spread over pizza crust. Add the leftover oil from the foil and the remaining extra virgin olive oil.
Add a 1/2 cup of the shredded fontina cheese & then place the tomatoes on top. Next add the shredded basil and the remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes. Enjoy!