- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 tomato, chopped
- For the Sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce. In a medium saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add flour, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add milk to saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 4 minutes. Add cheddar and Romano, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a large serving bowl, combine pasta, sauce, and tomatoes. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More