- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Leaves from 1 small bunch fresh basil
- For dressing, in a food processor or blender, process basil, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- On a serving plate, alternate tomato and mozzarella slices and basil leaves.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, serving any extra dressing on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More