- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Leaves from 1 small bunch fresh basil
- For dressing, in a food processor or blender, process basil, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- On a serving plate, alternate tomato and mozzarella slices and basil leaves.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, serving any extra dressing on the side.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More