- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 8 small servings.
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 oz.) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- olive or salad oil, or a mixture of both
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 2 med. onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- 1 Tb. wine vinegar
- Place olives and garlic in jar. Cover with oil. Cover jar and chill at least 24 hours.
- Drain olives, reserving oil. Add washed and stemmed tomatoes, onion rings and parsley. Add 1 Tb. of the marinating oil (use remainder in salad dressings) and vinegar. Toss.
- Serve as garnish on a platter of steak or grilled hamburgers, or ina bowl on the buffet.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More