- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 8 small servings.
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 oz.) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- olive or salad oil, or a mixture of both
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 2 med. onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- 1 Tb. wine vinegar
- Place olives and garlic in jar. Cover with oil. Cover jar and chill at least 24 hours.
- Drain olives, reserving oil. Add washed and stemmed tomatoes, onion rings and parsley. Add 1 Tb. of the marinating oil (use remainder in salad dressings) and vinegar. Toss.
- Serve as garnish on a platter of steak or grilled hamburgers, or ina bowl on the buffet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Social CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More