- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 8 small servings.
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 oz.) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- olive or salad oil, or a mixture of both
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 2 med. onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- 1 Tb. wine vinegar
- Place olives and garlic in jar. Cover with oil. Cover jar and chill at least 24 hours.
- Drain olives, reserving oil. Add washed and stemmed tomatoes, onion rings and parsley. Add 1 Tb. of the marinating oil (use remainder in salad dressings) and vinegar. Toss.
- Serve as garnish on a platter of steak or grilled hamburgers, or ina bowl on the buffet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More