TOMATO SLICES WITH TOPPING
- Cooking Time: 2-5 minutes
- Servings: 2 slices per person
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Tomato slices, about 1/4" thick
- Equal amounts of grated cheese and mayonaise
- Chopped herb garnish
Mix the cheese and mayo well and spread on tomato slices thickly, about 1/8" or more if you want.
Broil for just a few minutes to lightly brown the topping.
Sprinkle chopped herbs on top.
This is easy, versatile and different. You can even have this for breakfast with eggs on the side.
No Reviews at this time.