- Cooking Time: 2-5 minutes
- Servings: 2 slices per person
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Tomato slices, about 1/4" thick
- Equal amounts of grated cheese and mayonaise
- Chopped herb garnish
- Mix the cheese and mayo well and spread on tomato slices thickly, about 1/8" or more if you want.
- Broil for just a few minutes to lightly brown the topping.
- Sprinkle chopped herbs on top.
NotesThis is easy, versatile and different. You can even have this for breakfast with eggs on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More