- Cooking Time: 2-5 minutes
- Servings: 2 slices per person
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Tomato slices, about 1/4" thick
- Equal amounts of grated cheese and mayonaise
- Chopped herb garnish
- Mix the cheese and mayo well and spread on tomato slices thickly, about 1/8" or more if you want.
- Broil for just a few minutes to lightly brown the topping.
- Sprinkle chopped herbs on top.
NotesThis is easy, versatile and different. You can even have this for breakfast with eggs on the side.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More