- Cooking Time: 2-5 minutes
- Servings: 2 slices per person
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Tomato slices, about 1/4" thick
- Equal amounts of grated cheese and mayonaise
- Chopped herb garnish
- Mix the cheese and mayo well and spread on tomato slices thickly, about 1/8" or more if you want.
- Broil for just a few minutes to lightly brown the topping.
- Sprinkle chopped herbs on top.
NotesThis is easy, versatile and different. You can even have this for breakfast with eggs on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More