TOMATO SOUP SPICE CAKE
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. Mix cake mix, soup, water and egg according to package directions. Pour into prepared pans. Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on racks. Fill and frost with Easy Cream Cheese Frosting. Serves 12.
Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually blend in sugar and vanilla extract. Thin with milk if desired.