- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryThis is a new twist on a classic comfort food! The cheese adds a silky, creamy layer of zing! i Love it! And it's super easy and quick!
- # 1 ea. 8 oz. can Condensed Tomato soup
- # 8 oz. Vegetable stock or water
- # 1 pkg. 5.3oz. Chavrie goat cheese ( the pyramid-shaped package or log)
- Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pot
- Bring to a boil and serve
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Oreo Dessert (Cookies & Cream)
Homemade Baking PowderSee More