- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 Oz. Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce [If you can't find tomato basil Pasta Sauce then you can just add 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil.]
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large saucepan combine pasta sauce, half and half, garlic, salt , pepper, nutmeg and basil.
- Simmer over low heat for 30-40 minutes. Do not boil.
- Sprinkle with a bit of parmesean cheese and a basil leave for decoration and enjoy!
- Great if you eat it with some crusty garlic bread.
Notes(Similar to Macaroni Grill's Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Soup)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More