- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 Oz. Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce [If you can't find tomato basil Pasta Sauce then you can just add 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil.]
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large saucepan combine pasta sauce, half and half, garlic, salt , pepper, nutmeg and basil.
- Simmer over low heat for 30-40 minutes. Do not boil.
- Sprinkle with a bit of parmesean cheese and a basil leave for decoration and enjoy!
- Great if you eat it with some crusty garlic bread.
Notes(Similar to Macaroni Grill's Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Soup)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More