- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 plain bagels, split
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 thick slices tomato
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place bagel halves on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream cheese; set aside.
- In a large skillet cook and stir beef over medium heat, in oil for 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, place beef on bagels.
- Top with tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More