- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 plain bagels, split
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 thick slices tomato
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place bagel halves on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream cheese; set aside.
- In a large skillet cook and stir beef over medium heat, in oil for 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, place beef on bagels.
- Top with tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More