- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 plain bagels, split
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 thick slices tomato
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place bagel halves on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream cheese; set aside.
- In a large skillet cook and stir beef over medium heat, in oil for 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, place beef on bagels.
- Top with tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More