- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can diced tomatoes (or you can be like me and realize 5 minutes before you are making dinner that you are somehow out of diced tomatoes and use whole instead, coring/dicing on your own :)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Balsamic vinegar (about 3 Tbsp maybe?)
- Basil (fresh is best but dried works)
- Salt and pepper
- In the same pan you cooked the tenderloin, add the onions to saute until translucent (add more oil if necessary). Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Deglaze the pan with the balsamic vinegar.
- Stir in tomatoes and basil, salt and pepper to taste, and simmer (for as long as you want, really). Spoon over the pork tenderloin milanese