- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Biscuits (1 can; 10 biscuits)
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 red tomato
- fresh mozzarella
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Separate and place each biscuit on a lightly greased baking sheet so they are NOT touching. Press down on each with a spoon to flatten them a bit.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with a pinch of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, cut the tomato and mozzarella into 10 slices.
- After removing the biscuits from the oven, place a slice of tomato then mozzarella on each. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a bit of parsley if desired.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More