- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 3-5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Biscuits (1 can; 10 biscuits)
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 red tomato
- fresh mozzarella
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Separate and place each biscuit on a lightly greased baking sheet so they are NOT touching. Press down on each with a spoon to flatten them a bit.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with a pinch of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, cut the tomato and mozzarella into 10 slices.
- After removing the biscuits from the oven, place a slice of tomato then mozzarella on each. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a bit of parsley if desired.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More