- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (2) or snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small red and/or yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese with tomato and basil or plain feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 small cucumbers or zucchini, cut into 2-inch strips (about 2 cups)
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine green onions, oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper.
- Cover and shake well.
- Chill until needed.
- To serve, stack tomato slices.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Shake dressing; drizzle over tomatoes.
- Serve with cucumbers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More