- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (2) or snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small red and/or yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese with tomato and basil or plain feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 small cucumbers or zucchini, cut into 2-inch strips (about 2 cups)
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine green onions, oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper.
- Cover and shake well.
- Chill until needed.
- To serve, stack tomato slices.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Shake dressing; drizzle over tomatoes.
- Serve with cucumbers.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More