- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- Orange Roughy (thin filets, about a pound)
- olive oil
- 1 can Del Monte "diced tomatoes w/ basil, garlic and organo"
- A splash of lemon juice
- a splash of white wine
- salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put olive oil, salt and pepper on the fish.
- Put in baking dish. (I spray the dish with Pam first).
- Throw the tomatoes from can (drained) on top of fish, with a splash of lemon juice and white wine.
- It doesn't take very long to bake, about 15-20 mintes. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More