- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- Orange Roughy (thin filets, about a pound)
- olive oil
- 1 can Del Monte "diced tomatoes w/ basil, garlic and organo"
- A splash of lemon juice
- a splash of white wine
- salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put olive oil, salt and pepper on the fish.
- Put in baking dish. (I spray the dish with Pam first).
- Throw the tomatoes from can (drained) on top of fish, with a splash of lemon juice and white wine.
- It doesn't take very long to bake, about 15-20 mintes. Enjoy!