- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1/2 cup couscous
- chicken broth
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut beefsteak tomatoes in half. Squeeze out seeds and discard. Spoon out pulp and save in a bowl.
- Toast pine nuts in a dry saucepan over medium heat, about 3-4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add oil to saucepan and sautee garlic until fragrant, about a minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and couscous (broth will be the amount of liquid your couscous calls for, for 1/2 cup) and prepare according to directions.
- When couscous is done, stir in fresh basil and the tomato pulp.
- Stuff each tomato half generously with the mixture.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese together. Sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Bake for apprximately 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More