- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 8
- 6 oz crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 c buttermilk
- 2 T worchestiere sauce
- 1 T tabasco
- 1 T chopped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- carmelize onion and cool completely
- mix all rest of ingredients together, then add cooled onions.
- If dressing is still too think for up for your preference, more buttermilk can be added.
- Drizzle over iceberg wedge or any variety of veggies
NotesAfter I came up with the dip, the next step way to play with it to create a great bleu cheese dressing. By changing some of the proportions and adding a little herb, I found a new way to dress up a boring iceberg wedge.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More