- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 8
BackstoryAfter I came up with the dip, the next step way to play with it to create a great bleu cheese dressing. By changing some of the proportions and adding a little herb, I found a new way to dress up a boring iceberg wedge.
- 6 oz crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 c buttermilk
- 2 T worchestiere sauce
- 1 T tabasco
- 1 T chopped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- carmelize onion and cool completely
- mix all rest of ingredients together, then add cooled onions.
- If dressing is still too think for up for your preference, more buttermilk can be added.
- Drizzle over iceberg wedge or any variety of veggies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More