- Cooking Time: 12–15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 35 (inc cooling time)
- 4 oz margarine
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup almonds, sliced
- ½ oz water
- 3 oz powdered sugar
- 1 oz cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Cream margarine in mixing bowl.
- Add cake mix and vanilla extract.
- Mix on low speed for 3–5 minutes.
- Add the almonds and the water and mix for an additional 2 minutes.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 1 tablespoon-size balls.
- Portion cookie dough 1" apart on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Gently flatten each cookie using the palm of your hand until each cookie is ½" thick.
- Bake in preheated 325° F convection oven for 12–15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven.
- Cool for 20–25 minutes.
- Place powdered sugar and cornstarch in mixing bowl and hand mix until well combined.
- Gently toss cooled cookies in mixture until they are lightly but completely coated.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More