- Cooking Time: 12–15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 35 (inc cooling time)
- 4 oz margarine
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup almonds, sliced
- ½ oz water
- 3 oz powdered sugar
- 1 oz cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Cream margarine in mixing bowl.
- Add cake mix and vanilla extract.
- Mix on low speed for 3–5 minutes.
- Add the almonds and the water and mix for an additional 2 minutes.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 1 tablespoon-size balls.
- Portion cookie dough 1" apart on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Gently flatten each cookie using the palm of your hand until each cookie is ½" thick.
- Bake in preheated 325° F convection oven for 12–15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven.
- Cool for 20–25 minutes.
- Place powdered sugar and cornstarch in mixing bowl and hand mix until well combined.
- Gently toss cooled cookies in mixture until they are lightly but completely coated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Jean’s Recipe File
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More