- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups miniature Tootsie Roll
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup green and red M&M's
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil.
- Grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt the Tootsie Rolls, peanut butter and remaining butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla (mixture will be very thick).
- Fold in pecans.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Using a sharp knife, score the surface into 1-in. squares.
- Press an M&M into the center of each square. Cool.
- Using foil, remove fudge from pan; cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
- PREP 15 min.
- COOK 15 min.
- TOTAL 30 min.
- SERVINGS 81
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More