TOOTSIE ROLL FUDGE
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups miniature Tootsie Roll
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup green and red M&M's
Line a 9-in. square pan with foil.
Grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, melt the Tootsie Rolls, peanut butter and remaining butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla (mixture will be very thick).
Fold in pecans.
Spread into prepared pan.
Using a sharp knife, score the surface into 1-in. squares.
Press an M&M into the center of each square. Cool.
Using foil, remove fudge from pan; cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container.
PREP 15 min.
COOK 15 min.
TOTAL 30 min.