- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. Beef Flavor Top Ramen
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 15-1/2 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 pizza pan
- aluminum foil
- Cover pizza pan with aluminum foil.
- Build up foil edges to form about 1/2"
- tall rim around the pan.
- Lightly grease the aluminum surface.
- Cook both packages of Top Ramen noodles in water with pinch of salt.
- Do not use flavor packets.
- Drain noodles and set aside. Brown beef, onions and mushrooms together.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir both flavor packets into meat mixture.
- Set aside.
- Beat together egg, milk and parmesan cheese. Stir this mixture into Top Ramen noodles.
- Evenly spread noodle/egg mixture onto pizza pan. Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- Sprinkle meat mixture over sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake
- at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden, bubbly brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Great for parties!
NotesHot pizza quick and easy the Top Ramen way!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More