- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. Beef Flavor Top Ramen
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 15-1/2 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 pizza pan
- aluminum foil
- Cover pizza pan with aluminum foil.
- Build up foil edges to form about 1/2"
- tall rim around the pan.
- Lightly grease the aluminum surface.
- Cook both packages of Top Ramen noodles in water with pinch of salt.
- Do not use flavor packets.
- Drain noodles and set aside. Brown beef, onions and mushrooms together.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir both flavor packets into meat mixture.
- Set aside.
- Beat together egg, milk and parmesan cheese. Stir this mixture into Top Ramen noodles.
- Evenly spread noodle/egg mixture onto pizza pan. Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- Sprinkle meat mixture over sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake
- at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden, bubbly brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Great for parties!
NotesHot pizza quick and easy the Top Ramen way!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More