- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons soft or melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can or recipe cherry or blueberry pie filling
- Ice cream or cream, optional
- Cherry Pie Filling (see recipe)
- Blueberry Pie Filling (see recipe)
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix, butter, milk and sugar.
- In a deep skillet that has a tight lid, heat pie filling almost to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- Drop dough by spoonsful on top of sauce. Cover tightly. Dumplings will be done in 15 to 20 minutes. Do not uncover pan until 15 minutes has passed.
- Let cool a while. Spoon into bowls. If you wish, serve with cream or ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MidLife Road Trip's
Special SmoothiesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More