- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup angel flake coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine ingredients and spread over cooked base.
- Return to oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Top immediately with icing. Cool 15 minutes and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More